Council Adviser
Hi i'm new here

re: Signature Test Thread

Bigskyn wrote:
ahhh. isn't that cute. His and her signatures! /pinches Serena's cheek

LOL! We feel special.. tongue out

I have many leather bound books

Yep, I like that, only one request, the character name, could you somehow make it stand out more? The "De" seem to disappear into the background. Other than that it's perfect!!
Wenchling

re: Oooo I ned one!

Who can either show me how, or make these for my Templar? I through together my avatar by myself but it was painful lol.
Knosian
Council Leader

Lookin' good! I liked the third as well, but I think I missed the vote-train on that one.

Quote:
Who can either show me how, or make these for my Templar? I through together my avatar by myself but it was painful lol.

We definitely have a lot of talented artists out there. ReclusE, Treble, ZeroCool, and even some others that I'm sure I'm missing (sorry) have all put some really neat ones together. I've put mine together as well as Galreya's. Any of us would be happy to help you out and get you a signature. Just give us something you'd wish to be on it, or any ideas you have, and we'll roll with it.

All I ask from my signatures is honesty, I have tough skin (was an Illustration major at one point). Happy

Ok Knosian, your hired! So see my avatar? I love her... she is so sexy... i love the colors and shading of it so I would love for my sig to include her face (alas I have no body pic for her) I will leave the rest up to you, Onyx is going to be my sorc...

I was am trying for the name Ruby for my templar. Depending on what the guild needs most is what I am going to play first.... If you feel more comfy making this one then it is all fair game and up in the air, as you can imagine she will be in reds..... Dark sexy reds....

does this make sense?? and how many cookies do i need to overnight? Or are you the one who wants pie?... oh crap and i have to add enough for your woman too... dammnnnnnn getting expensive now, my pies are like gold....
Dry Electrolyte
Soldier
Hi i'm new here

Another Ruby! that might just be too much ruby for the world to handle!

How about Emerald or Topaz?
Bigskyn
Soldier
People know me

Wenchling wrote:
Ok Knosian, your hired! So see my avatar? I love her... she is so sexy... i love the colors and shading of it so I would love for my sig to include her face (alas I have no body pic for her) I will leave the rest up to you, Onyx is going to be my sorc...

I was am trying for the name Ruby for my templar. Depending on what the guild needs most is what I am going to play first.... If you feel more comfy making this one then it is all fair game and up in the air, as you can imagine she will be in reds..... Dark sexy reds....

does this make sense?? and how many cookies do i need to overnight? Or are you the one who wants pie?... oh crap and i have to add enough for your woman too... dammnnnnnn getting expensive now, my pies are like gold....

As my daughter would say 'dad don't be a creeper'. But I think I'm in love. She even does pies! tongue out

Shiloe
Council Adviser
Hi i'm new here

Now I want some pie! Blackberry pie steaming hot in a bowl with vanilla ice cream. Yummmmmmm!!

Wenchling wrote:

Awesome. Do you happen to have any larger images of your templars pic, like the original screenshot? If not perhaps I could get one when you make your character for pre selection? Then I'll keep the coloring in mind and what not Happy

And I can also make one of your sorceress as well, depending on what you enjoy playing more. From the looks of it, we're going to be needing Templars more so than Sorcerers, but play whatever you'd prefer to play first.

I'm definitely a pie person, though. Strawberry Rhubarb pie is like crack to me. If you want me to share something, you'd have to send cookies, as I'd be less likely to share if you sent me pie.

More templars or knossian and bigy will have to split themselves into multiples of themselves to fill all our needs! twisted

But i have a feeling it is going to be like that for myself, Ichael, and Gal too.

Photobucket
Wenchling

wuuby wrote:
Another Ruby! that might just be too much ruby for the world to handle!

How about Emerald or Topaz?

Well i am down with being a Jade instead... i will try for that.
ReclusE
.ReclusE.
Soldier
People know me

Forum Image

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum