Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sovereignty Forum Index -> Active Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Knosian
Council Leader
I have many leather bound books

re: App: Hedorah

The application submitted by Hedorah is as follows:

Quote:
1. Character Name :
Idunn / Hedorah

2. Character Class :
Cleric / Spiritmaster

3. Current class / Abyss Level, if applicable (assume it is) :
Cleric / rank 6

4. Your current age (We have no requirement):

5. What days do you normally play, what time zone are you in, and at what times do you play? :
I play when I feel like playing, my last mmo became abit of a job for me in the end, and so now I play when the desire is there, wich can be quite often :p - my timezone is GMT+01:00 ( Copenhagen )

6. What brought you to Sovereignty? :
I was in a guild with some nice people, but it seems to have died out the past weeks, and I was already considering finding something with abit more prospect as raiding and pvp goes, I was looking at recruitments on the serverforum and your guild was the one I felt would suit me most :)

7. Why do you wish to join?:
I would like to join a guild with friendly, helpful players.. I'm often teased with beeing too friendly myself hehe :p - I look for a casual, fun guild with a nice social aspect, but also have the ability to reach endgame content if working together and having fun :)

8. What do you expect from Sovereignty, as a guild?:
Some green chat, friendly people, hopefully fun instances, raids and pvp Happy and a bunch of people who won't hold it against me if I have something else to do for a couple of days!

9. Why do you feel you would best fit in with us? :
Well I don't really know you tbh, but the description on the recruitment forum was really what I am looking for, and the one that apealed the most to me !

10. What is your past MMO experience, if any? :
I've played Wow for 4+ years, played with the same bunch of people in a guild, got to meet them in real life, attend weddings.. spend christmas together etc :D, first as a rogue and the last 2 years as a holypriest.. did everything endgame and had lots of fun Happy - also dabbled abit with warhammer and conan, but never reached highlvls and was just a fun pasttime Happy

11. Heres your chance to wow us; why do you stand apart from everyone else? What should we know about you? Are you a serial killer? Do you always bring enough for the whole class? Anything else you would like to add goes here.:
Hmmm, Well I'm a silly girl, lots of humour, I live in denmark ( RAAAWR viking ) but will be moving to holland as soon as possible Happy - I'm an artist ( sooo poor ) and maybe most importantly for you to know I always come prepared with consumables and ready to wipe when i sign up for something Happy I like umbrella drinks and whimsical teaparties and I don't like toes.. *shudder* if you have any other questions please don't be shy to ask.... also i'm sorry for my written english, as long as it's understandable I suppose :p

12. Are you currently able to use Ventrilo?:
Yes

14. Do you have a microphone?:
I did, and I will again, but my guineapig chewed my current one not to long ago :p + you don't want to listen to scandinavian accent /hide

13. Do you agree to be mature? (Common sense, no racism, sexism, etc):
yea, i might even be abit sensitive with the whole gay/racism jokes.. it's not something i'm so used to as a european :p

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> 2x a Month

re: Withdrawel

I Haven't heard anything since I made my apply, ingame or on forum, don't know if you are inactive now or not viewing applications, but I have now decided to join Corvus instead, I wish you all the best of luck Happy

- Hedorah
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sovereignty Forum Index -> Active Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum